EVE Online Development Update (July 2017)
EVE Online talks about the July release, ship and module balancing, and the Alliance Tournament.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames hosts Game Jam in the midst of Gamescom
- InnoGames today announced that it will host a 96-hour long Game Jam on the show floor of this year’s Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. During th...
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...
- World Guild Championship begins in Archlord
- Players may now pre-register for the World Guild Championship in Archlord.