Echo of Soul – Mettle’s Theater PvP Battlefield Gameplay
Seeing that you guys like my First Look, I figured I’d make another video showing off a little PvP battlefields gameplay! Enjoy!
For intense and strategic PvP action, take a group or queue up solo for a 15 vs. 15 battlefield with randomly matched opponents and allies. Available as early as level 10, stats and gear are normalized between all participating players for a fair fight. Claim victory to earn experience, gold, and points to trade for awesome items and PvP gear!
Enter Mettle’s Theater and race to be the first team to 10,000 points! Spread your forces around the battlefield to capture the five towers which steadily earn points for your team. (This is the one I play in the video)
Check out Tribulation’s Vale for a different style of gameplay. Travel down the five lanes connecting each team’s base and struggle with the enemy over the resource nodes spawning at the halfway points. Collect the most resources to win!
For more information about the game check out my First Look here: http://mmohuts.com/video/echo-of-soul-first-look
… and the game profile here: http://mmohuts.com/game/echo-of-soul
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Over 9,000 Zombies: New Map Editor Available
- Board up the windows and barricade the doors, because the undead are coming in full force. The odds of survival are slim, but with the new map...
- ASTA Open Beta Date Announced
- After the Initial Beta Test in November 2015, ASTA is finally getting ready to go into its Open Beta on the 2nd of March.
- Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
- Das Tal's Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal.