Echo of Soul – Mettle’s Theater PvP Battlefield Gameplay
Seeing that you guys like my First Look, I figured I’d make another video showing off a little PvP battlefields gameplay! Enjoy!
For intense and strategic PvP action, take a group or queue up solo for a 15 vs. 15 battlefield with randomly matched opponents and allies. Available as early as level 10, stats and gear are normalized between all participating players for a fair fight. Claim victory to earn experience, gold, and points to trade for awesome items and PvP gear!
Enter Mettle’s Theater and race to be the first team to 10,000 points! Spread your forces around the battlefield to capture the five towers which steadily earn points for your team. (This is the one I play in the video)
Check out Tribulation’s Vale for a different style of gameplay. Travel down the five lanes connecting each team’s base and struggle with the enemy over the resource nodes spawning at the halfway points. Collect the most resources to win!
For more information about the game check out my First Look here: http://mmohuts.com/video/echo-of-soul-first-look
… and the game profile here: http://mmohuts.com/game/echo-of-soul
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet reveals Guild Wars 2 Warrior Elite Specialization
- Today ArenaNet revealed the berserker, the elite specialization for the warrior profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Marvel Future Fight Smashes Through 10 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Marvel Future Fight has officially hit the Top 10 ‘Top Free’ Apps, surpassing 10 million downloads across 118 countries in two weeks.
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Witch Hunter Hero Revealed
- Independent developer Fatshark released today new details on the first of five heroes to be playable in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide.