Echo of Soul – Mettle’s Theater PvP Battlefield Gameplay
Seeing that you guys like my First Look, I figured I’d make another video showing off a little PvP battlefields gameplay! Enjoy!
For intense and strategic PvP action, take a group or queue up solo for a 15 vs. 15 battlefield with randomly matched opponents and allies. Available as early as level 10, stats and gear are normalized between all participating players for a fair fight. Claim victory to earn experience, gold, and points to trade for awesome items and PvP gear!
Enter Mettle’s Theater and race to be the first team to 10,000 points! Spread your forces around the battlefield to capture the five towers which steadily earn points for your team. (This is the one I play in the video)
Check out Tribulation’s Vale for a different style of gameplay. Travel down the five lanes connecting each team’s base and struggle with the enemy over the resource nodes spawning at the halfway points. Collect the most resources to win!
For more information about the game check out my First Look here: http://mmohuts.com/video/echo-of-soul-first-look
… and the game profile here: http://mmohuts.com/game/echo-of-soul
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Big Bang Update is Live
- After weeks of anticipating, the largest MapleStory update to date has gone live. The first piece of the Big Bang update is now live on all se...
- Crunchyroll to stream english subbed version of Blade & Soul anime
- Chrunchyroll, an anime and Asian media streaming service, has recently announced that they will be streaming an English subbed version of Blad...
- Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child's Play cha...