Dungeon Fighter Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
Dungeon Fighter Online, DFO for short, is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by Nexon – the same folks behind MapleStory, Mabinogi and Combat Arms. The game looks and plays like classical arcade style action games like Streets of Rage and Gauntlet Legends. The game has an incredible variety of playable classes and original gameplay. Fans of the original gauntlet games should definitely give the game a try. In the video above, I made a Gunner character and killed a few enemies in my first dungeon. To learn more about Dungeon Fighter Online check out the official MMOHuts Dungeon Fighter Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unreal Tournament 2015 Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Abubakr tries out the newest in the Unreal Tournament series and shares his impressions.
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Relaunches
- Online PC and mobile games publisher, Playwith Interactive, has announced the newly re-launched Seal Online: Blades of Destiny, an anime inspi...