Project Torque Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Torque Page.
Project Torque is a fast paced 3D realistic racing MMO published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Twelve Sky 2, Megaten and various other MMORPGs. Unlike Drift City and Upshift StrikeRacer, Project Torque is much more realistic, as the game has no ‘powerups’ or ‘missiles’. The game’s graphics are absolutely gorgeous as well. Players can customize their own cars and race across a large variety of tracks. In the video above, I created my character, chose my starting vehicle and completed one race. To learn more about Project Torque, check out the official MMOHuts Project Torque page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 To Debut at GDC
- Innogames announces it will exclusively preview Tribal Wars 2 at GDC 2014, San Fransisco.
- Rise of Immortals unlocks Immortals for New Year's weekend
- Petroglyph announced in an email newsletter that it would unlock all Immortals this weekend for players to try out for free.
- Weapons of Mythology Second Closed Beta Begins
- IDC/Games has announced that the Weapons of Mythology Second closed beta has just started.