Project Torque Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Torque Page.
Project Torque is a fast paced 3D realistic racing MMO published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Twelve Sky 2, Megaten and various other MMORPGs. Unlike Drift City and Upshift StrikeRacer, Project Torque is much more realistic, as the game has no ‘powerups’ or ‘missiles’. The game’s graphics are absolutely gorgeous as well. Players can customize their own cars and race across a large variety of tracks. In the video above, I created my character, chose my starting vehicle and completed one race. To learn more about Project Torque, check out the official MMOHuts Project Torque page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile's First PvP Invitational Tournament Streams This Weekend
- Following an eventful and well-received PvP Season One, Path of Exile will be hosting the game's very first PvP invitational this weekend...
- Outspark Announces New MMORPG - Luvinia Online
- OutSpark announces new MMORPG Luvinia Online. The game was developed in China by Shanda Games and will be launching in the U.S. through Outspa...
- Divinity: Original Sin Now in Early Access
- Larian Studios announces that Divinity: Original Sin, an original multiplayer RPG akin to Arcanum, is now available for Early Access on Steam.