Project Torque Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Project Torque Page.
Project Torque is a fast paced 3D realistic racing MMO published by Aeriagames – the same folks behind Shaiya, Twelve Sky 2, Megaten and various other MMORPGs. Unlike Drift City and Upshift StrikeRacer, Project Torque is much more realistic, as the game has no ‘powerups’ or ‘missiles’. The game’s graphics are absolutely gorgeous as well. Players can customize their own cars and race across a large variety of tracks. In the video above, I created my character, chose my starting vehicle and completed one race. To learn more about Project Torque, check out the official MMOHuts Project Torque page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars Prepares to Launch Star Trek Themed Cards into Pre-Order
- During a meeting with Lightmare Studios' Infinity Wars creator, Elphie today, we discovered the teased upcoming Star Trek faction additio...
- Neverwinter to Showcase at PAX East and Reveals Exclusive Mount
- Special surprises are in store for Neverwinter Founders and PAX East attendees.
- War Thunder: New Era Update brings Rank VI Ground Forces
- At Gamescom last week, Gaijin Entertainment announced the "New Era" Update for their game, War Thunder.