Faunasphere updates: new fauna & more
Faunasphere updated its servers with new content yesterday. Included in the update is a new fauna, the Nibbler (a rabbit), a new area (the Duned Tract) and more fixes and tweaks to improve the game!
- Another mutation has appeared in the Fauna’s genome ! Be one of the first to discover this new Fauna and you will be rewarded for your efforts.
- The gate to the Duned Tract has opened!
- We now display the Fauna’s level and provide an informative tooltip for both the Fauna portrait and Fauna in the Fauna switching interface .
- There is now a progress meter for hatching eggs. The amount of time it takes to hatch the egg has also been reduced.
- Your total Lux is now displayed while editing your Faunasphere.
- Eggs in the Marketplace can now be filtered by species of the parent.
- Alert dialogs introduced in our last update that appeared when you clicked on items that your Fauna doesn’t have the ability to harvest will only be displayed 5 times total now.
- A new, faster interface for creating multiple objects for Goals, such as Skeletons and Coldproof Gene Food is now in game.
- The Gene Food and Fauna Sign for the Grazer are now available for purchase!
- The sound issues have been addressed!
- The Opulent Quarry goal “Help an Unhappy Wiggler” is now accessible to all players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
- R2Games announces that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18.
- Cards and Castles Pax South Coverage
- Since Cards and Castles was new to me, the first thing I did was pick up the game and play through its two-battle tutorial. It’s pretty easy...
- Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO's World Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy a...