DawnBreak – Night Witch Is Live on Mobile Devices Now
The latest title in the DawnBreak series from Auer Media is live on iOS and Android: DawnBreak – Night Witch. More than 100 levels are in Night Witch to conquer, and it uses the offline design of DawnBreak – Origin so players can enjoy it anytime instead of having to be connected to the Internet. DawnBreak – Night Witch features three new heroes: Grace – Black Rose Witch in the Night, Koutetsu – Mysterious Sword Master from the Far East, and Maru – The Princess Who Rules the Beastkin. Each character plays differently and requires no in-game purchases to acquire and strengthen your characters.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Developers to compete against MMA Fighter at EVE Fanfest
- CCP Games today has reluctantly acknowledged a long-term secret project after whispers of it started circulating amid the world’s martial co...
- New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
- EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.
- Paladins Guide: Terminus, the Fallen
- Is it just me, or does every single card from Terminus' build sound like it's from a Metal album?