DawnBreak – Night Witch Is Live on Mobile Devices Now
The latest title in the DawnBreak series from Auer Media is live on iOS and Android: DawnBreak – Night Witch. More than 100 levels are in Night Witch to conquer, and it uses the offline design of DawnBreak – Origin so players can enjoy it anytime instead of having to be connected to the Internet. DawnBreak – Night Witch features three new heroes: Grace – Black Rose Witch in the Night, Koutetsu – Mysterious Sword Master from the Far East, and Maru – The Princess Who Rules the Beastkin. Each character plays differently and requires no in-game purchases to acquire and strengthen your characters.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Blitz Online Review
- For a free to play game, Dungeon Blitz offers their players a lot of options to customize their characters. Beyond the ability to change your ...
- Wargaming.net League 2014: First Season Kicks Off
- Wargaming today announced that the first season of the Wargaming.net League 2014 has officially begun in a number of regions around the world,...
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Now on Kickstarter
- Phil Tippett & HappyGiant announced the launch of a Kickstarter campaign for HoloGrid: Monster Battle.