DawnBreak – Night Witch Is Live on Mobile Devices Now
The latest title in the DawnBreak series from Auer Media is live on iOS and Android: DawnBreak – Night Witch. More than 100 levels are in Night Witch to conquer, and it uses the offline design of DawnBreak – Origin so players can enjoy it anytime instead of having to be connected to the Internet. DawnBreak – Night Witch features three new heroes: Grace – Black Rose Witch in the Night, Koutetsu – Mysterious Sword Master from the Far East, and Maru – The Princess Who Rules the Beastkin. Each character plays differently and requires no in-game purchases to acquire and strengthen your characters.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Worlds 2016 Roundup
- League of Legends' grand international tournament was certainly a wild ride, let's roundup some of the biggest moments of Worlds 201...
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...
- “Pirate Kings” Launches Globally on iOS and Android Today
- Today, Jelly Button Games announced the worldwide release of its wildly popular mobile casual adventure game: Pirate Kings--now on the App Sto...