Bless Online Not Coming West, Gamigo Announces
gamigo announces that the MMORPG Bless Online will not be published in Europe and North America. The cooperation between the Korean games developer Neowiz Games and the gamigo group has been terminated by mutual agreement.
Unfortunately, the collaboration had to be cancelled because after extensive testing the game did not meet the quality standards of both Neowiz Games and the gamigo group. Jens Knauber, COO of the gamigo group, regrets this development:
Together with Neowiz we have come to the conclusion that the technical difficulties cannot be overcome, so we agreed not to complete the game for our respective markets. This has not been an easy decision for us and we put a lot of thought into this step. On the other hand, we have a number of interesting new releases coming up to complement our already strong portfolio, so our players can look forward to several new games in the near future.
gamigo will announce its upcoming games in a separate news before gamescom 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars The Old Republic Reveals Visions in the Dark
- In Visions in the Dark, releasing April 7, players will venture deep into the savage wilderness of the planet Odessen.
- Requiem Launches Facebook Version
- Gravity Interactive officially launched the Facebook version of Requiem today.
- League of Legends Introduces Promo Splash for Yasuo
- League of Legends offers a special artistic promo for the next champion, Yasuo.