Icons: Combat Arena Introduces ‘Free for All’ Mode
Wavedash Games are proud to announce a new update for Icons: Combat Arena that brings a brand new game mode. “Free for All” mode has been brought to the custom lobbies, which lets players create their own every-fighter-for-themselves matches. A three-person mode has also been added to online casual matches, making casual mode faster and more exciting than ever before.
“One of the most requested features from our community is now live and ready to go,” stated Matt Fairchild, CEO and co-founder of Wavedash Games. “With the Free For All update, players can grab three friends for some classic four-player platforming mayhem in custom games or queue up and take on anyone in a triple threat match!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTA Online: Heists Explained
- Rockstar Games has just released new details regarding their upcoming Heist mode for the new update to GTA Online in GTA V.
- Iron Throne Introduces Massive 128 Alliance Tournament and Kingdom Invasion Features
- Two new features arrived on Netmarble's Iron Throne today that expand Alliance and Kingdom Battle features.
- War Thunder Revenue Sharing Program a Success
- A War Thunder community player has banked over $5,000 in just one week.