Icons: Combat Arena Introduces ‘Free for All’ Mode
Wavedash Games are proud to announce a new update for Icons: Combat Arena that brings a brand new game mode. “Free for All” mode has been brought to the custom lobbies, which lets players create their own every-fighter-for-themselves matches. A three-person mode has also been added to online casual matches, making casual mode faster and more exciting than ever before.
“One of the most requested features from our community is now live and ready to go,” stated Matt Fairchild, CEO and co-founder of Wavedash Games. “With the Free For All update, players can grab three friends for some classic four-player platforming mayhem in custom games or queue up and take on anyone in a triple threat match!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review - Olorun, Ruler of the Heavens
- Olorun, Ruler of the Heavens is certainly first in his class in a very small pool of gods - Mage hunters.
- The Skies Announce Clans Reinforcement
- Skies Technologies, Inc. announces updates regarding clans in their MMORPG The Skies
- Divina now taking closed beta sign-ups
- Gamania (beanfun) has announced that it is now accepting closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Divina.