Icons: Combat Arena Introduces ‘Free for All’ Mode
Wavedash Games are proud to announce a new update for Icons: Combat Arena that brings a brand new game mode. “Free for All” mode has been brought to the custom lobbies, which lets players create their own every-fighter-for-themselves matches. A three-person mode has also been added to online casual matches, making casual mode faster and more exciting than ever before.
“One of the most requested features from our community is now live and ready to go,” stated Matt Fairchild, CEO and co-founder of Wavedash Games. “With the Free For All update, players can grab three friends for some classic four-player platforming mayhem in custom games or queue up and take on anyone in a triple threat match!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 3: The Ultimate Choice
- To go along with our latest class reveals, today we’d like to go into the wide world of skill customization! As we’ve already discussed in...
- Camelot Unchained Ups Environmental Lighting to Next Gen Levels
- By utilizing cube map light probes, Camelot Unchained will essentially be able to quickly dynamically render real-to-life lighting effects.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars - New Map and Referral Program Available
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...