Icons: Combat Arena Introduces ‘Free for All’ Mode
Wavedash Games are proud to announce a new update for Icons: Combat Arena that brings a brand new game mode. “Free for All” mode has been brought to the custom lobbies, which lets players create their own every-fighter-for-themselves matches. A three-person mode has also been added to online casual matches, making casual mode faster and more exciting than ever before.
“One of the most requested features from our community is now live and ready to go,” stated Matt Fairchild, CEO and co-founder of Wavedash Games. “With the Free For All update, players can grab three friends for some classic four-player platforming mayhem in custom games or queue up and take on anyone in a triple threat match!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...
- Summoner's Legion - R2Games Announces Alpha Test for CCG
- Global games publisher, R2Games, has announced today the upcoming release of its first collectible card game for browsers, Summoner's Leg...
- Strategy RPG 'Masters of Eternity' Unveils New Content
- Masters of Eternity (M.O.E.), the strategy RPG from Nexon Korea delivers their first content update today.