Icons: Combat Arena Introduces ‘Free for All’ Mode
Wavedash Games are proud to announce a new update for Icons: Combat Arena that brings a brand new game mode. “Free for All” mode has been brought to the custom lobbies, which lets players create their own every-fighter-for-themselves matches. A three-person mode has also been added to online casual matches, making casual mode faster and more exciting than ever before.
“One of the most requested features from our community is now live and ready to go,” stated Matt Fairchild, CEO and co-founder of Wavedash Games. “With the Free For All update, players can grab three friends for some classic four-player platforming mayhem in custom games or queue up and take on anyone in a triple threat match!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Open Beta Arrives Nov. 5, 2014
- The time that the cube-fathers foretold is almost upon us: Trove enters Open Beta on Nov. 5, 2014!
- Card Hunter: Attack of the Artifacts Expansion Released
- Blue Manchu announces that Card Hunter's first expansion, Attack of the Artifacts, is now live.
- Freestyle2 EU: New March Update and League Competition
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the March Update is now live for street basketball MMOG Freestyl...