The Culling 2020 Relaunch Announcement Trailer
The Culling returns to Xbox One May 14th 2020. Return to the island where the original battle royale game show started. 16 contestants battle it out in a no-holds-barred fight for supremacy. Do you have what it takes to survive?
The Culling: Origins will be on the Xbox Store for $5.99 USD and comes with a 1-day free trial before payment. Anyone who previously purchased The Culling Origins or downloaded the game while it was free-to-play will be able to play without additional purchase.
The Culling: Origins will relaunch with the following updates:
- Players can play one free match online each day. Players can play additional matches through the following means:
- Winning an online match grants an Online Match Token
- Packs of Online Match Tokens can be purchased (3 tokens = $0.99, 10 tokens = $2.99, 20 tokens = $4.99)
- Online Passes providing unlimited online play can be purchased for 7 Days ($1.99) or 30 Days ($5.99)
- Xbox One graphical quality improved dramatically, rendering at 30% higher resolution with the addition of anti-aliasing and an improved framerate
- A.I. behavior has been overhauled to provide a much more compelling and challenging offline experience
- Player stamina system has been tweaked – reducing the time it takes for stamina to fully regenerate
- The game no longer includes premium items or charges for crates. Players can level up, earn crates, and unlock airdrops through offline play.
- In order to keep the game alive indefinitely, a great deal of effort has been spent streamlining backend systems to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- A side effect of this effort is that past saved games will be wiped and all previous unlocks have been reset.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine now Available on Xbox One
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine – the newest expansion to the Dungeons & Dragons-based free-to-play MMORPG - is now available on Xbox One.
- Ashes of Creation Details How Players Will Run the Cities
- One of the ambitious parts of Ashes of Creation is the ability to let players run the cities. The City Hall is the seat of power for a city.
- Insidia's Open Beta is now live
- Are you ready for some post-apocalyptic online PVP battles? Well that's what you're getting in the Insidia Open Beta, which is live ...