The Culling is a multiplayer first-person survival game by Xaviant Games. The goal of the game is to be the last man (or team) surviving in a 16-player arena match where you must explore, scavenge and kill to survive. Caft weapons and build traps that will enable you to slay your fellow contestants and emerge victorious before the end of the round.
Fast paced surivival: Matches last approximately 20 minutes, with deadly poison gas slowly constricting the arena in the final stages. Think and fight quickly in order to stay alive.
Weapons and combat: With a heavily on melee combat, use jabs, charged swings, blocks, and shoves to take down foes.
Exploration: Explore a tropical island that is beautiful as it is dangerous.
Events: Participate in the world’s most popular and deadliest game show.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 04, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Xaviant
- Publisher: Xaviant Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-BIT)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 560 / AMD Phenom2 X4 945
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: DX11 GPU with 1GB VRAM: NVidia GTX 460/ AMD Radeon 5850
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: The goal of the game is to be the last man (or team) surviving in a 16-player arena match where you must explore, scavenge and kill to survive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Divines of the East Review
- The art is the strongest part of this game. Blending colors and sweeping brush strokes convey a pleasing stage to play in. Characters are draw...
- Riders of Icarus Manastone Battles Explained
- Learn more about Manastone Battles, one of the regular new PvP events in Riders of Icarus.