Crossout Receives Adventure Story Mode and New Year’s Events
Beginning on December 20th, all players who have reached level three or higher will be able to unlock a story-driven adventure through Crossout‘s wasteland. There will also be a limited-time New Year’s event that lasts until January 14th, where players can get New Year’s decor for vehicles that increase the experience points gained in battle. The new Adventure Mode offers three types of tasks:
- Awakening is a multi-hour story campaign that unveils some of the darkest secrets of Crossout and the world in which the game takes place. It is played on a massive map, which can be freely explored. The story campaign itself can only be completed once, but players can always join other survivors in co-operative mode to assist them with their current story task.
- Off-Roads are a collection of secondary tasks scattered across the map Adventure plays on. Players can find different jobs there, including the destruction of raiders, the collection of cargo or even scouting an area. Off-Roads can be repeated at will and the amount of different tasks of this category will be expanded further as the mode develops.
- Joint Missions are important events that occasionally occur somewhere on the map and every player in the region can participate. This can, for example, entail a large-scale raider assault on an oil drill site, and groups of players will be able to join the heroic defense for well-deserved rewards.
Completing these will give experience points and Engraved Shells, which are a rare resource. These are used to craft exclusive weapons and decorative items. Other materials and modules can be found, but be warned, they won’t be given up easily. From December 20 through January 14, players can participate in festive New Year’s events and earn exclusive decorative items, character portraits, and vehicle stickers. In “Christmas Heist”, the new PvE mode, players fight against hordes of the villain Gronch’s evil henchman to protect the post-apocalyptic New Year’s tree made out of destroyed Crossout vehicles. PvP fans can rejoice in the “New Year’s Fever” brawl, where two teams will fight for victory and no one leaves the battle empty-handed.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.
- Maplestory: 'Attack on Titan' Themed Content Coming Soon
- “Attack on Titan” has joined forces with Nexon America’s MapleStory to bring a wealth of new content to the immersive MMORPG. For a limi...
- Brave Frontier x Fairy Tale Collaboration
- The exciting anime by Kodansha/Hiro Mashima, Fairy Tale is coming to the exciting world of gumi's Brave Frontier in a collaboration!