RaiderZ Previews Hero’s Lane
Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero’s Lane in RaiderZ.
The darkest evils of Rendel dwell in Hero’s Lane. Players will be able to explore the Catacomb of the Damned dungeon, or face off against the Master of the Garden.
RaiderZ Senior Producer Mark Hill commented on the game’s reception and upcoming open beta:
“We were blown away by the positive reception RaiderZ received from fans and critics alike in Seattle at this year’s PAX Prime. We’ve been receiving a lot of questions about when RaiderZ will enter the open beta phase – and while we’re not quite ready to announce a specific release date, keep a lookout for news as to when everyone will be able to try RaiderZ for themselves real soon.”
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Blacklight Retribution and Jade Dynasty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Launch Demo with Trion Worlds
- The latest addition, though, is the introduction of Dragons. These are pets that can (for now) only be gained through hard work.
- Worlds of Magic: Coming to Xbox One
- Worlds of Magic – a 4X turn-based strategy game that was released on PC on March 19th is now coming to Xbox One.
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp
- 2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling ...