RaiderZ Previews Hero’s Lane
Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero’s Lane in RaiderZ.
The darkest evils of Rendel dwell in Hero’s Lane. Players will be able to explore the Catacomb of the Damned dungeon, or face off against the Master of the Garden.
RaiderZ Senior Producer Mark Hill commented on the game’s reception and upcoming open beta:
“We were blown away by the positive reception RaiderZ received from fans and critics alike in Seattle at this year’s PAX Prime. We’ve been receiving a lot of questions about when RaiderZ will enter the open beta phase – and while we’re not quite ready to announce a specific release date, keep a lookout for news as to when everyone will be able to try RaiderZ for themselves real soon.”
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Blacklight Retribution and Jade Dynasty.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Land of Britain Dev Diary: Levels, Styles, & the Balance System
- Potato Killer Studios has revealed details today on the game's progression and balance systems in a new developer diary.
- Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
- Envision Entertainment GmbH today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
- Call of Duty: Heroes Review
- It’s no surprise that Activision would jump into the mobile strategy hype train with Call of Duties: Heroes.