Dofus: Tablet Version Coming This Year
Today Ankama announces that a brand new iteration of its famous IP DOFUS will soon be available on tablets.
Developed by ANKAMA, the game is the collaboration between the DOFUS MMORPG development team based in France and the Wizcorp team based in Tokyo. Based on the online game, DOFUS on tablets will offer reworked interfaces. The game will be regularly updated and is not synchronized with the desktop and streaming version, available on dedicated servers.
‘Bringing a MMO to portable devices is a technological challenge, especially with a game with such large content. DOFUS on tablets will be an opportunity for newcomers to have a fresh start to the adventure and for actual players to rediscover the game on a portable device,” speaks Alexandre Enklaar, Head of Video Games.
More information on the game will be disclosed in the coming weeks. DOFUS on tablets will be released in Q4 2015.
For more info, visit http://www.dofus.com/en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet Twitch TV Stream
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) today announced the creation of the official Gauntlet Twitch channel which will feature exclusiv...
- TERA Preparing Inactive Character Name Purge
- En Masse has sent out an email alerting players that an inactive character name purge will be coming soon for TERA.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stages Round Up
- Worlds 2016 has been the craziest yet, here's a round up of everything so far.