Crazy Tao Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Crazy Tao Page.
Crazy Tao is a 2D brightly colored fantasy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Eudemons Online, Conquer Online, The Warlords and Zero Online. Graphically speaking the game seems to appeal a bit more to a younger audience than TQ Digital’s other games. Gameplay wise, Crazy Tao plays almost exactly like Eudemons Online. The only real difference between Crazy Tao and Eudemons is its graphics. To learn more about Crazy Tao, check out the official MMOHuts Crazy Tao page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Electronic Sports League & Nival Partner for Go4 Prime World Cup Series
- The Electronic Sports League (ESL) and Nival partner for a 13-week tournament series, the Go4 Prime World Cup Series.
- Pirates of the Caribbean Teases Conquering Port Royal
- In October's update to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War, a new Alliance vs. Alliance feature will be enabled.
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.