Corepunk Announcement Gameplay Trailer
Artificial Core announces Corepunk, a non-linear, top-down sci-fi MMO. The game is set to begin open beta in late 2020.
Corepunk features heroes with unique fighting styles and abilities, a talent and artifact system for customization, extensive economy and crafting, quests with branching paths and alternate endings, and even a fog-of-war system.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Fractured Reveals Universe and Exploration
- The second Fractured Feature Spotlight is here, we learn more about the three planets that are featured heavily in Fractured.
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.
- New Improvements For Battlestar Galactica Online
- Bigpoint has announced new updates for its sci-fi MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.