Corepunk Announcement Gameplay Trailer
Artificial Core announces Corepunk, a non-linear, top-down sci-fi MMO. The game is set to begin open beta in late 2020.
Corepunk features heroes with unique fighting styles and abilities, a talent and artifact system for customization, extensive economy and crafting, quests with branching paths and alternate endings, and even a fog-of-war system.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Latest PlanetSide 2 Update Rolls Out with GU13
- PlanetSide 2's Game Update 13 (GU13) is now live, and Sony Online Entertainment has exciting new updates that are sure to fire up battle-...
- MIA Online Reveals Lunar New Year Update
- MIA Online is a 3D Open-World MMORPG available in Open Beta on Google Play, and they've released a Lunar New Year update.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Preview
- WithZombies Monsters Robots, you get to take on the role of hero and fight back these non-human beings from whence they came.