Brawlhalla Patch 3.43 – Sword of the Raven
Brawlhalla‘s latest patch notes were revealed today, for update 3.43 – Sword of the Raven! It introduces an exciting new feature, where Crossover Characters no longer require you to use the base legend! So if you own the Shovel Knight Epic Crossover, but do not own Gnash and Gnash is not on rotation, you can still use Shovel Knight. You can also claim a new social media weapon, Sword of the Raven. This is available on all platforms and can be accessed at this link. There’s a new 3v3 Brawl of the Week (Beachbrawl), and a host of game improvements. These can be found in the patch notes link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus - Exarahn Badlands Announced
- Today, Nexon has announced a new content update coming soon to Riders of Icarus that will introduce the Exarahn Badlands, a new PvP mode.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Sells over 2.7 Million Copies
- On March 25, players the world over launched a crusade against the fallen angel with the release of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls™ for Windows...
- Details for Upcoming Arctic Combat Patch Revealed
- Webzen has announced a new game mode, a new map, two new weapons, and a new skill for a patch set to be released on December 27.