World of Myths CCG Now in Early Access on Steam
Rebellious Software released a mythos-based CCG onto Steam’s Early Access program today, called World of Myths. It features Greek, Norse and Japanese mythologies as of the launch date. Players will pledge their loyalty to their favorite pantheon and play with one of the legendary gods of it, in World of Myths. World of Myths aims to lean away from the typical CCG mechanics and focuses on attacking a temple instead of the minions. The creatures rely on endurance instead of health points and do not directly attack each other.
Instead, players will engage in strategic gameplay where they can select units to send in attack to a temple while the rest will lend their powers to the player’s defense. Successful attacks on enemy temples will provide a variety of boosts for the players such as drawing additional cards and increasing the power of their units. Legends such as Odin, Zeus and Amaterasu will take to the battlefield and offer benefits and boosts to their followers, such as increased power, endurance or upgraded spells. There are also a total of 8 mythological pantheons planned to join the game, and with them, they plan to offer a rich array of history for their players to choose from. By pledging their loyalty to a chosen mythology, players will earn a reputation and participate in the Faction Wars in an attempt to conquer the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Unchained Update Now Live
- NCSoft West has released Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMORPG in the West.
- SMITE Blitz Soft Launches Today
- The latest title from Hi-Rez Studios, SMITE Blitz Soft Launches today in certain locations, starting today.
- Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
- Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta laun...