World of Myths CCG Now in Early Access on Steam
Rebellious Software released a mythos-based CCG onto Steam’s Early Access program today, called World of Myths. It features Greek, Norse and Japanese mythologies as of the launch date. Players will pledge their loyalty to their favorite pantheon and play with one of the legendary gods of it, in World of Myths. World of Myths aims to lean away from the typical CCG mechanics and focuses on attacking a temple instead of the minions. The creatures rely on endurance instead of health points and do not directly attack each other.
Instead, players will engage in strategic gameplay where they can select units to send in attack to a temple while the rest will lend their powers to the player’s defense. Successful attacks on enemy temples will provide a variety of boosts for the players such as drawing additional cards and increasing the power of their units. Legends such as Odin, Zeus and Amaterasu will take to the battlefield and offer benefits and boosts to their followers, such as increased power, endurance or upgraded spells. There are also a total of 8 mythological pantheons planned to join the game, and with them, they plan to offer a rich array of history for their players to choose from. By pledging their loyalty to a chosen mythology, players will earn a reputation and participate in the Faction Wars in an attempt to conquer the world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online: Drieghan Expansion Released
- Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games have launched the newest expansion for Black Desert Online: Drieghan.
- Red Bull Offers Special Summer Questing for Destiny Players
- Each Red Bull can will also include bonus XP to help players prepare for this epic quest.
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Launches Worldwide
- Blizzard Entertainment announces the launch of Diablo III's first expansion, Reaper of Souls.