Brawlhalla – First Look
Brawlhalla? Smash Bros is that you?
An eternal battle arena where the greatest warriors in history brawl to prove who’s the best that ever was, is, or will be. Competitors from all eras slug it out in devious and challenging arenas. Every match is an epic test of skill, speed, and strength, and every victory brings added glory and bragging rights to the winners.
Clockwork VALKRIs salt these slugfests with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well timed-throw or carefully laid trap.
Brawlhalla is a free to play, 2D platform fighting game featuring both online and local modes. When the final version launches it will include:
Online Team Brawl – The most popular format, two teams of up to four warriors face off in a frenetic, no holds barred brawl.
4 Player Online Free for All – Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
Local Free for All – Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer – perfect for friendly face-offs.
Local Custom Teams – Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
Brawlhalla Early Access is available now, though there is a temporary “buy-in” program. The game is free to play upon launch.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Offworld Trading Company Release Date Announced
- Stardock and Mohawk Games have announced April 28, 2016 as the release date for Offworld Trading Company, the economic strategy game.
- Age of Wulin: Immortal Legends Expansion now available
- WEBZEN has announced that Age of Wulin players can now experience Immortal Legends, the latest expansion for the action-packed 3D MMORPG Age o...
- HiRez teams up to bring Paladins Premier League Exclusively to Facebook
- Huge news from HiRez Studios! Their partnership with WESA is teaming up with Facebook to bring the Paladins Premier League to Facebook!