Brawlhalla – First Look
Brawlhalla? Smash Bros is that you?
An eternal battle arena where the greatest warriors in history brawl to prove who’s the best that ever was, is, or will be. Competitors from all eras slug it out in devious and challenging arenas. Every match is an epic test of skill, speed, and strength, and every victory brings added glory and bragging rights to the winners.
Clockwork VALKRIs salt these slugfests with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well timed-throw or carefully laid trap.
Brawlhalla is a free to play, 2D platform fighting game featuring both online and local modes. When the final version launches it will include:
Online Team Brawl – The most popular format, two teams of up to four warriors face off in a frenetic, no holds barred brawl.
4 Player Online Free for All – Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
Local Free for All – Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer – perfect for friendly face-offs.
Local Custom Teams – Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
Brawlhalla Early Access is available now, though there is a temporary “buy-in” program. The game is free to play upon launch.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valiance Online Dev Blog Series Teases Power Set System
- Part 1 of their discussion of powers points to a primary/secondary power set system.
- Black Desert Online Reveals Second Closed Beta Details
- In addition to opening name registration today, Black Desert Online revealed new details for its upcoming second closed beta.
- Hearthstone: HCT Europe - Spring Playoffs Recap
- The World Championship draws near and the incoming roster is shaping up, but who will represent Europe?