Blair Witch – Insanity Trailer – Gamescom 2019
Right off the floor at Gamescom 2019, Bloober Team has a new story trailer for the upcoming first-person psychological horror title, Blair Witch. Players will come back to the woods featured in the original Blair Witch film. This new trailer gives a peek behind the true story of Blair Witch, with some never-before-seen gameplay, flashbacks, and visions that plauge Ellis in the Black Hills Forest. This game, that will support 4k visuals, on Xbox One X and PC, will launch worldwide on August 30th, 2019.
Preorders have begun, and those who pre-order the game for 29.99 will automatically be upgraded to the PC Deluxe Edition for free (for the Steam edition). This includes the Blair Witch game original soundtrack and ‘The Art of Blair Witch’. The Deluxe Edition will also be available to purchase for $34.99 on Steam once it is released.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint reveals Game of Thrones MMO
- Games publisher Bigpoint has revealed that it will offer a first-look into the production of its Game of Thrones MMO at GDC.
- Devilian First Closed Beta Runs October 22-26
- Trion Worlds today published a producer’s letter announcing the first closed beta period for Devilian.
- Conquer Online: 'Taoists Ascending' Expansion Now Available
- The CO team is welcoming the first big expansion of 2015, Taoists Ascending! Taoists are one of the most popular classes in Conquer Online (ht...