Blair Witch is a psychological horror game based on the lore and locations from the movie of the same.
“It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods…”
►Original story based on Blair Witch lore by the makers of Layers of Fear.
►Escape from woods that bend reality and warp time.
►The game will learn from your reactions to stimuli.
►Pet the dog.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bloober Team
- Publisher: Bloober Team NA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 (3.2 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1070
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Blair Witch is a psychological horror game based on the lore and locations from the movie of the same.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Protogames Initiative Preview
- A brand, spanking new updated has just arrived for NCSoft and Carbine Studio’s fantasy & sci-fi themed MMORPG Wildstar.
- Vindictus Launches Episode 10
- Nexon America has launched Episode 10 of Vindictus.