Blair Witch is a psychological horror game based on the lore and locations from the movie of the same.
“It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods…”
►Original story based on Blair Witch lore by the makers of Layers of Fear.
►Escape from woods that bend reality and warp time.
►The game will learn from your reactions to stimuli.
►Pet the dog.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bloober Team
- Publisher: Bloober Team NA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 (3.2 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1070
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Blair Witch is a psychological horror game based on the lore and locations from the movie of the same.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online To Receive New Life Skill Mastery System
- Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games revealed a new update that's coming to Black Desert Online in September.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Expansion Now Live
- ArenaNet®, publisher and developer of the award-winning Guild Wars franchise, today launched Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- E3 2017 Thursday Recap Part Two - Hunt: Showdown, Senran Kagura Peach Splash, and Spellforce 3
- Time to wrap up our coverage of E3 2017! But we saved a variety of truly impressive looking games for last.