Battle of the Immortals Expansion Preview Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video previewing some of th eupcoming features in the first expansion for their free to play action MMORPG Battle of the Immortals. Its a fairly simple video that shows off the new features one by one. The first is destructible environments which should make the gaming experience more involved. The next is a new animation system, I’m not exactly sure what this means but the trailer gives an example of a character using an electric skill on several nearby enemies. Along with the new destructible terrain, BoI will also get environmental hazards. The one shown in the video is a hallway where players are subject to lightning shocks by opponents on balconies. Battle of the Immortals is one of Perfect World’s most original releases. While Jade Dynasty and Heroes of Three Kingdoms have a classic oriental MMORPG feel, Battle of the Immortals feels more distinct. Its not for everyone, but its definitely worth checking out. This upcoming expansion should make it more appealing to veterans and new players alike. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings to Sell Guaranteed Entry to Valhalla with New DLC
- Paradox Interactive has chosen April 1st, the commonly accepted date of Thor’s birthday, to announce a new DLC pack for their forthcoming cl...
- Create Ultimate Weapons in Guncraft with Gun Smithing Feature
- Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing invite players to get ready for an exclusive new feature that demonstrates the power of creativity in...
- Cabal II Launches Ruins of the Gods Update
- As announced last week, ESTsoft, Inc. has provided the latest and biggest update yet for CABAL, “Ruins of the Gods.”