Atelier Ryza 2 – Launch Trailer
The thrilling and emotional JRPG picks up three years after Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout, as Ryza sets out in an all-new quest to discover the secrets behind the ancient ruins and the truth behind the lost legends. Joining Ryza on her journey is a host of new and old friends from the franchise, along with Ryza’s adorable and enigmatic new furry companion known as “Fi”.
Adding to the fun and adventure, Ryza now has all new dynamic abilities to help her navigate across the deadly terrain, including the ability to swim underwater, use plants to climb walls, and even swing on a magical rope! These and other abilities allow Ryza to explore various areas and ruins more fully and actively. In addition, the thrilling real-time tactics battle system has been powered up to include up to four members (three main party members plus one sub-member), with characters able to link multiple skills and items in a row to defeat even the deadliest of enemies thanks to the new Skill Chain and Item Rush techniques!
Also new to Ryza 2 is an evolved synthesis system, helping the heroine collect and combine unique and customizable items to use along her journey — simplifying the synthesis experience for new players, while at the same time enabling experienced alchemists to make full use of the new synthesis systems like Essence and Evolution Link. Another new feature is Ryza’s ability to Research Ruins. Use conversations with characters to investigate the locations of the ruins, then explore the area and enter the darkness to help Ryza reveal the true mystery inside.
Gamers who purchase a physical or digital copy of Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy during the first two weeks of launch can download for free the “Summer Fashion Costume Set” Early Purchase Bonus. Gamers who have save data from Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout will also be able to unlock the Classic Costume Set, including outfits for Ryza and her friends from the previous title.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Livestream 2/13: World of Tanks, SMITE, and Nosgoth
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special Pre-Presidents Day Weekend stream. Join us for special giveaways including SMITE Jandroid ...
- Kabam and Lionsgate To Partner on "The Hunger Games" mobile game
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced that it has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), the pre...
- Riders of Icarus Teases Blight of Frost Keep Update
- Nexon today teases the first post-launch content update to Riders of Icarus featuring an expansion of end-game content with an upped level cap