Hidden Deep – Announcement Trailer
Hidden Deep is a 2D Action & Exploration Sci-Fi thriller which action takes more than mile under the ocean floor. A group of researchers detected there some strange anomalies of unknown nature and organized an expedition to examine this mysterious phenomenon. After 681 days contact with the researchers suddenly breaks off. At this point you are entering as the leader of the second team who must check what happened there.
Hidden Deep is an old-school game inspired by classic Sci-Fi games and movies of the 80’s and 90’s (mainly Aliens, The Thing, Half-Life (1)) an addictive bit of dark plot. Very much emphasis was placed on richness and quality of character animations and general realism (as for 2D game). The game is running on its own engine with physics simulation and destructive terrain.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazard OPS: Release date annouced
- Polish your weapon, buckle your belt and place a finger on the trigger: Infernum’s Hazard Ops will be officially released on August 26th. Al...
- Wizards of the Coast Empowers Content Creators with Launch of 'Wizards Creator Program'
- Wizards of the Coast have announced today details for its new Wizard Creator Program, designed to support the growing community.
- War Thunder: New Era Update brings Rank VI Ground Forces
- At Gamescom last week, Gaijin Entertainment announced the "New Era" Update for their game, War Thunder.