Age of Empires PvP (1v1) Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Age of Empires Online Page.
Age of Empires Online is a 3D strategy MMO published by Microsoft – the same company behind Neosaurs. Age of Empires Online is the next installment of the legendary “Age of Empires” series. Unlike other AoE games, Age of Empires Online isn’t a game you can jump into right away and begin playing against others. Players must first complete a bunch of quests before they can begin facing off against other opponents. The video above highlights a random 1v1 skirmish game against another player. Unfortunately the match making system needs quite a bit of tweaking. To learn more about Age of Empires Online check out the official MMOHuts Age of Empires Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild Review
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a fantasy-themed mobile card battle RPG by Zynga for both the iOS and Android.
- AirMech Review: New Type of Action RTS
- AirMech Chrome is an action real time strategy (aRTS) by Carbon Games that is played similarly to DOTA. Waves of creeps periodically spawn...
- Forge of Empires Enters Industrial Age
- A new update brings a new, modern age to Forge of Empires.