Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Closed Beta Phase 2
En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 opens its doors today. Players with closed beta access will be one of the first in the world to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top-anything goes, third-person shooter for PC.
Players who already have access to the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 1 will automatically receive access to the recently launched Closed Beta 2, featuring everything from the first action-packed closed beta phase as well as four all-new maps, including Minesweeper, Headshot Hotel, Rooftop Rumble, and Area 51. With a total of ten maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 ups the ante and opens its doors wide for a new wave of recruits.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Wings Official Global Launch Date Announced
- We have an official release date for the mobile game from Miniclip/Tencent: Aug. 17th, the dogfighting/aerial combat title goes live.
- Marvel Heroes Reveals First Details
- Gazillion Entertainment has released some of the first details about its upcoming superhero MMO, Marvel Heroes.
- Paladins Seris Champion Impressions
- We have a fairly new support: Seris!