Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Closed Beta Phase 2
En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 opens its doors today. Players with closed beta access will be one of the first in the world to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top-anything goes, third-person shooter for PC.
Players who already have access to the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 1 will automatically receive access to the recently launched Closed Beta 2, featuring everything from the first action-packed closed beta phase as well as four all-new maps, including Minesweeper, Headshot Hotel, Rooftop Rumble, and Area 51. With a total of ten maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 ups the ante and opens its doors wide for a new wave of recruits.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2016 Cosplay Gallery
- Now it's time for the best part of going to NYCC: The cosplayers!
- The Crew Review (PC Launch)
- The Crew is a fun game. I wouldn’t say it is the best racing game I have ever touched, but definitely somewhere near the top of my list. The...
- Drakensang Online Celebrates Two Milestones
- Drakensang Online celebrates its first anniversary with the announcement it has also surpassed 10 million players.