Zombies Monsters Robots: Now in Closed Beta Phase 2
En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 opens its doors today. Players with closed beta access will be one of the first in the world to KILL EVERY THING in the over-the-top-anything goes, third-person shooter for PC.
Players who already have access to the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 1 will automatically receive access to the recently launched Closed Beta 2, featuring everything from the first action-packed closed beta phase as well as four all-new maps, including Minesweeper, Headshot Hotel, Rooftop Rumble, and Area 51. With a total of ten maps, eight gameplay modes, brutal bosses, and an insane variety of enemies, the Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta 2 ups the ante and opens its doors wide for a new wave of recruits.
For more info, visit www.playzmr.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleplans PC First Impressions
- You are in charge of various squads consisting of a hero and their troops. These squads function as one unit and can be given orders.
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- The Crew: Closed Beta Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft® revealed Season Pass and live content details for the action-driving MMO, The Crew™. The first of four themed Car Packs, ne...