MU Classic: Introducing the Archer and Magic Gladiator
Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Archer and Magic Gladiator classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a classic MMO coming soon to the Game321.com portal.
MU Classic combines next-generation browser-based technology with the classic old school gameplay of MU Online. Sporting beautiful 3D graphics, stunning skill effects and many maps to explore, MU Classic lets players re-experience the epic journey again – no browser plugins required!
In the second part of the “Class & Combat” feature, NGames has released first details of the Archer and special Magic Gladiator classes.
Born and raised in Hero’s Land, the Archer excels at ranged arrow attacks, support magic and summoning. What they lack in natural Strength, Agility and close-combat Intellect can be easily boosted with items and replaced with their sharpened weapons and long-distance strikes. On top form, an Archer can be as strong as a Swordsman up-close and unrivaled from a-far.
Archers often seek out additional training in Healing, Light of Guard, Warlord’s Power, Multiple Shot and Summon Spells; helping them become much more versatile soldiers.
At Lvl.150+, Archers can be upgraded to St Archers and unlock some truly incredible abilities.
Little is known of the incredible powers that Magic Gladiators possess. Only available once players reach level 220+, this special class uses the same weapons and shields as Swordsmen, and can cast many of the same spells as Mages.
Magic Gladiators also possess great upgrade potential, coming with 7 Attribute Point upgrade slots compared to the 5 available to other average classes.
For more info, visit http://mu.game321.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Myths Introduces Faction Wars and New Mythologies
- Rebellious Software announced that World of Myths will have players tackling Faction Wars soon and that new mythologies will also be joining.
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its en...
- Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
- The road to war is paved by points of no return.