Xyrality publishes a new MMO: World Clash
Xyrality publishes World Clash, a brand new title for both iOS and Android. The fast paced Viking strategy game with a dynamic fantasy setting is now available in selected countries and will become available worldwide following a successful test.
In World Clash, the players start with a small Viking village that they will expand into a powerful fortress step by step. The players will collect and develop unique heroes thanks to the RPG elements. These heroes will support the player’s troops on their numerous raids.
“Internally, we liked World Clash right away. The innovative hero system is the extra gameplay element that convinced us of the potential of the title.” — Sven Ossenbrüggen, CEO at Xyrality.
The game is developed by the Polish studio Action Games Lab – a part of Action S.A. Capital Group – which was founded in Warsaw in 2014. World Clash is the second game made by the team of thirty experienced gaming and IT specialists.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Swords of Chult Update for PC
- An update's coming for Neverwinter's current content, "Tomb of Annihilation" in the form of Swords of Chult!
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.
- La Tale Reveals Long Awaited Season 2: Storm Update
- OGPlanet, a publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, reveals the long awaited Season 2: Storm update to La Tale, the longstanding...