Elsword Summer Pro Am Kicks Off
KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, together with ORIGIN PC, today announces the start of its Elsword Summer 2015 Pro-Am tournament. Loads of exciting cash and prizes are up for grabs including ORIGIN PC laptops and peripheral suites!
Sponsored in part by ORIGIN PC, the first place Pro team will win an ORIGIN PC EON17-x Laptop plus two ORIGIN PC t-shirts. Winners can take home up to $600 USD in cash and KOG games will award more than 100,000 in in-game currency (K-Ching) to participants!
The first place Amateur team will win an ORIGIN PC Peripheral Suite that includes an ORIGIN branded Razer keyboard, mouse and mousepad, plus 60,000 in K-Ching!
The Elsword amateur tournament features 64 qualified teams participating in a single-elimination style, 2v2 tournament. The Pro tournament takes the best of the best and features a round-robin plus playoffs single-elimination 2v2 tournament.
Amateur preliminaries and 1st round (best of 3) begin today, August 21st at 4:00pm. Round 2 and quarter-finals (best of 3), semi-finals and finals (best of 5) begin at 4pm on August 28 and will be livestreamed via Twitch.
Pro’s rounds 1-7 (best of 1) begin Saturday, August 22nd at 4:00pm and the playoffs/finals (best of 5) beginning August 29th at 4:00pm and will also be livestreamed on the Elsword Twitch channel.
For the full list of teams, match schedules, and streaming sources, visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Channel The Power of Rage in DC Universe Online: War of the Light
- DC Universe Online announces the news of a new DLC pack, War of the Light, introducing a new power set and storyline for players.
- Moonrise: New mobile RPG by Kabam
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced it is working with Undead Labs to devel...
- Planetside 2 PAX East Livestream on now!
- Sony Online Entertainment is present in Boston this weekend showcasing some new content for Planetside 2. What exactly are they showcasing? Th...