Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
The apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has always highlighted its architecture system and creative player made structures.
This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multistory construction.
The patch features:
- Manipulation of architectural parts in air and from a distance.
- Added commands to move parts vertically and flip them in place.
- Adjustable placement distance and movement increments.
- Increased flexibility allowing components to sink into the ground and stack with ease.
- Initial placement and slope constraints removed.
- Improved terraforming allowing players to manipulate the terrain touching in place buildings.
- Visual improvements including scaffolds and position displays.
- The ability to bridge water and granite surfaces without terraforming.
- Many new structural components including trusses and cantilevered frames for building bridges, tree houses, porches and overhangs.
Xsyon’s improved architectural system boasts versatility and ease of use. Players are now empowered to fully visualize and realize their construction projects much faster and with more flexibility than ever before!
Full details and patch notes can be found on the official Xsyon website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon to Bring Project Dynasty Warriors to Mobile
- Project Dynasty Warriors is based on the eighth official installment of the series, Dynasty Warriors 8,
- IGG to Release New Mobile Game: Final Fable
- Final Fable is an action RPG for Android that features stunning art work and an innovative fighting system.
- Chaos Heroes Online: First ten heroes revealed
- Releasing this fall, Chaos Heroes Online is a highly competitive MOBA that challenges players right up until the end of the battle, and the ab...