Xsyon MMORPG Expands Architecture System
Last month, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon vastly improved its architecture system, allowing players to layout and build towering multiple story structures with ease.
This month, Xsyon continues this trend by expanding the architecture system with nearly 100 new building components and further improvements to the system. Parts include decks, railings, gates and various size floors and walls often requested by players.
Newly added beams add flexibility to the system, allowing players to place supports within trusses or span them. Part placement and movement is easier than before and players can now place tents, huts and teepees within structures at any level.
For more info, visit http://www.xsyon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duo Mode is Now a Permanent Part of Darwin Project on PC
- Two heated test sessions have been completed, and Scavengers Studio has heard the cries of the people.
- Neverwinter Combat League Begins Now on PC
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment are proud to introduce our newest in-game event, the Neverwinter Combat League.
- World of Tanks & World of Warplanes Soundtracks Available for Free
- Wargaming today announced the release of the soundtracks for its MMO action games World of Tanks and World of Warplanes.