Xsyon MMORPG Expands Architecture System
Last month, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon vastly improved its architecture system, allowing players to layout and build towering multiple story structures with ease.
This month, Xsyon continues this trend by expanding the architecture system with nearly 100 new building components and further improvements to the system. Parts include decks, railings, gates and various size floors and walls often requested by players.
Newly added beams add flexibility to the system, allowing players to place supports within trusses or span them. Part placement and movement is easier than before and players can now place tents, huts and teepees within structures at any level.
For more info, visit http://www.xsyon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tome November Steam Launch Announced
- TOME: Immortal Arena advances the MOBA genre to its action-first brawler core. Emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding, matches...
- Savage 2 Review
- It’s fast paced, furious, and gorgeous – and by combining elements from more than one genre, it’s accessible to a wide audience of playe...
- War Thunder: The Chronicles of World War II Event Begins
- Gaijin Entertainment’s MMO action game War Thunder now features ‘The Chronicles of World War II'.