Xsyon MMORPG Expands Architecture System
Last month, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon vastly improved its architecture system, allowing players to layout and build towering multiple story structures with ease.
This month, Xsyon continues this trend by expanding the architecture system with nearly 100 new building components and further improvements to the system. Parts include decks, railings, gates and various size floors and walls often requested by players.
Newly added beams add flexibility to the system, allowing players to place supports within trusses or span them. Part placement and movement is easier than before and players can now place tents, huts and teepees within structures at any level.
For more info, visit http://www.xsyon.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Update 8.5 Details Released for World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details for Update 8.5, the latest content refresh for its award-...
- Quake Champions Closed Beta Impressions
- Quake Champions does feature most of the same gameplay found in Quake 3 Arena and Quake Live.
- Atlantica Online Changing Publishers
- Nexon has announced that after years of service, Atlantica Online will be transferring to a new publisher: VALOFE.