WonderKing Closed Beta Launches
Looks like the folks over at Ndoors, the people behind Atlantica Online and Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu, are at it again. Today, July 16th, marks the day that their new side-scrolling MMORPG WonderKing enters Closed Beta. For those unfamiliar with WonderKing, it’s basically plays a lot like MapleStory and La Tale, as it has both similar graphics and gameplay. Personally, I’m looking forward to reviewing the game when it launches in Open Beta, as I had a lot of fun with other side scrolling games. I have a strong feeling that WonderKing is going to be incredibly popular, mainly because it’s being published by Ndoors, and they’ve been extremely successful over the last year with the launch of Atlantica Online. Hopefully, the ‘Open Beta’ will launch soon, as I’d love to get a chance to review the game as soon as possible.
Here’s the official Press Release:
NDOORS Interactive today officially launched the closed beta of their adventure-filled new MMORPG, WonderKing. Over 30,000 hopefuls turned out across the internet to claim closed beta keys and most are expected to enter the game world during this closed beta period.
“We’re proud to welcome the first group of players into the world of WonderKing today,” said Peter Kang, CEO of NDOORS. “We plan to make good use of this closed beta period to fine tune the experience and we look forward to a seamless commercial launch later this summer.”
WonderKing is a 2D, side-scrolling MMORPG that takes players on an adventurous journey to become a hero and don the mantle of WonderKing. Your quest to save the realm will take you from beautiful beaches to murky marshlands and spooky ghost towns. Some of the features in WonderKing include:
• PvP: Challenge each other and battle one on one at a special map for points that can be exchanged for special in-game items.
• Pet System: Adorable and loyal AI animals will aid in hunting, item collecting, and other tasks.
• Class Advancement: The game allows players to focus on specific character abilities and advance to higher classes to learn even more powerful techniques.
• Mounts and Vehicles: Get moving with a variety of vehicles to ride and animals to mount, providing boosts to attack and defense.
• Castle Battles: Engage in PvP battles using siege warfare across castles. This system will be available for players later this year.
• Home Town System: Players can personally decorate a private room where they can rest and store items and trophies. Like castle battles, this system will be implemented later this year as well.
Designed for gamers of all ages, WonderKing is set in a vibrantly colorful world and features some of the most uniquely creative character designs and gorgeous graphics in any game. As with all of NDOORS’ titles, WonderKing is 100% free-to-play.
For more information on WonderKing, please visit: http://www.playwonderking.com/wk.
NDOORS Interactive is the U.S. subsidiary of Korea-based NDOORS Corp., which develops and publishes online games. NDOORS’ popular online games include the Strategic Turn-Based MMORPG, Atlantica Online, the political and economic MMORPG Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu and the time traveling strategic RPG, Time N Tales. More information is available at http://www.ndoors.com/.
About NDOORS Interactive
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drift Girls Android Mobile Review
- In this particular town, racing and drifting seems to not be against the law at all. It solves many problems, and commands an incredible femal