Heroes of Newerth (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans and other “DotA” inspired titles. The game keeps track of all of your wins, losses, deaths and even replays. It has over 40 playable heroes, with new ones being added regularly. Free trial users are limited to non-ranked public games only. To learn more about Star Trek Online check out the official MMOHuts Star Trek Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Shroud of Souls Update Launching May 2 (PC)
- The next update for the free-to-play MMORPG based on the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls will launch on May 2 (...
- Neverwinter Reintroduces Marvelous Game Event on Nov. 13
- In anticipation for the launch of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic are revitalizing the popular Neverwinte...
- Age of Wushu: Rootless Clan Revealed
- Age of Wushu today introduced a swords-wielding class, the Rootless Clan in its upcoming expansion Tempest of Strife.