Craft of Gods begins Halloween celebrations
Halloween is happening everywhere, and that includes Craft of Gods from Kalicanthus.
The events start on October 28th, and asks players to help the Lady of the Pumpkins in finding her stolen candies. These candies can be found in pumpkins around the world; those who return the candies will earn the rare Pumpkin Helm. Players may also find Trick or Treat potions, which may offer buffs (treats) or other side effects (tricks) to players who consume them.
Kalicanthus also publishes Berserk Online and The Pentacore.
Craft of Gods Gameplay Screenshot
HALLOWEEN ARRIVES ON CRAFT OF GODS
Will the people of Akvilon help the Lady of the Pumpkins in finding her candies?
Milan, September 2010 – Kalicanthus Entertainment (www.kalicanthus.com), leading company in the Italian online gaming market, announces that starting from October 28th Halloween festivities will invade the world of Craft of Gods (www.craftofgods.eu).
The Lady of the Pumpkins asks the people of Akvilon for help in finding her stolen candies: players must look for pumpkins that contain them and bring them back to her owner, who will provide a Pumpkin Helm as reward, a must-have item to celebrate Halloween!
But that’s not all: inside the pumpkins players will also find some strange “Trick or Treat” potions. These magical potions will give bonuses to players, but sometimes have some side effects that will cause some tricks to those who will use them.
So run on Craft of Gods and let’s the celebrations begin!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New F2P on Steam: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth
- This week, Steam has added two new free-to-play games to its library: Realm of the Mad God and Fallen Earth.
- Gamer Sensei Adds The Elder Scrolls: Legends to their Coaching Platform
- This morning, Gamer Sensei announced a new title to their company's esports coaching system: The Elder Scrolls: Legends!
- Seven Knights Announced for Global Launch in Late 2015
- Seven Knights debuted in Korea last year and has consistently held a top five spot on the Google Play Store – reaching #1 in September.