Craft of Gods begins Halloween celebrations
Halloween is happening everywhere, and that includes Craft of Gods from Kalicanthus.
The events start on October 28th, and asks players to help the Lady of the Pumpkins in finding her stolen candies. These candies can be found in pumpkins around the world; those who return the candies will earn the rare Pumpkin Helm. Players may also find Trick or Treat potions, which may offer buffs (treats) or other side effects (tricks) to players who consume them.
Kalicanthus also publishes Berserk Online and The Pentacore.
Craft of Gods Gameplay Screenshot
HALLOWEEN ARRIVES ON CRAFT OF GODS
Will the people of Akvilon help the Lady of the Pumpkins in finding her candies?
Milan, September 2010 – Kalicanthus Entertainment (www.kalicanthus.com), leading company in the Italian online gaming market, announces that starting from October 28th Halloween festivities will invade the world of Craft of Gods (www.craftofgods.eu).
The Lady of the Pumpkins asks the people of Akvilon for help in finding her stolen candies: players must look for pumpkins that contain them and bring them back to her owner, who will provide a Pumpkin Helm as reward, a must-have item to celebrate Halloween!
But that’s not all: inside the pumpkins players will also find some strange “Trick or Treat” potions. These magical potions will give bonuses to players, but sometimes have some side effects that will cause some tricks to those who will use them.
So run on Craft of Gods and let’s the celebrations begin!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath Press Preview
- I was invited to return to the dark world of Wraeclast and experience part of the brand new Path of Exile expansion: The Fall of Oriath.
- Project W Announced by Kakao Games and Bluehole
- Kakao Games Corp has obtained the publishing rights for Project W (working title), an upcoming MMORPG from Bluehole.
- Shadowverse Beta Preview
- "How much time could it possibly take," I reasoned, "It'll just be some simple Hearthstone clone with a shiny coat of pain...