Allods offers new rewarding daily quests
Allods Online has been a subject of much controversy regarding its cash shop, and it looks like Gala-Net (gPotato) has listened and tried again to appease players.
Allods Online players will now have access to two new daily quests. One of these quests grants 5 Holy Charms; the other grants 1 Scroll of Knowledge and 1 Incense. Players will also receive a gift of Incense and Holy Charms the first time they log in for the next four weeks to compensate. The hope is that the game will be more “free-to-play” than before, giving players a chance to obtain these item shop items and continue their gameplay.
Gala-Net also publishes AIKA Online, Fly For Fun (Flyff) and Rappelz.
Allods Online Gameplay Screenshot
Allods is Now More Free-to-Play Than Ever!
Monday, October 25 2010 – 4:01 PM by Nephy
We’re pleased to announce that on October 27th, some highly desirable Item Shop items will be available from daily quests!
• A daily quest that provides 1 Scroll of Knowledge and 1 Incense that blesses a player for 24 hours!
• A daily quest that provides 5 Holy Charms!
On October 27th we’re also sending all players tons of Incense and Holy Charms the first time they log in within the next 4 weeks!
Allods Online has never been better, and it’s never been more free-to-play! The full patch notes can be viewed here. Enjoy!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- SMITE Reveals Ullr in Pre-Launch Patch
- HiRez's official SMITE launch tournament is now little more than a week away and the final god patch details have been revealed!
- World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.2 Details Emerge
- This patch focuses on continuing the lore build up with a massive barbarian incursion into the Blasted Lands where players will soon come to r...