Swordsman Launches July 29
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and officially launching on July 29.
With this launch comes a new patch streamlining the player experience and bringing new player content. At launch comes the new Demon Pit event, providing a brand new experience for players to get the highest level gear in-game as they band together to defeat evil foes deep underground.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR Shroud of Memory Bonus Chapter Released
- Star Wars: The Old Republic has announced the release of its new bonus chapter, Shroud of Memory.
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.