Wildstar: Details On Pets and Holo-Wardrobe System Revealed
Carbine Studios has recently released a news update regarding new features for their upcoming INVASION: Nexus update for Wildstar.The new update (currently available on WildStar’s Player Test Realm) brings some big additions that will give players new ways to make their characters unique.
In INVASION: Nexus, WildStar is bringing in 54 companion pets for players to collect. Pets can be obtained in a variety of ways, including as drops in shiphands and dungeons.
WildStar will also be introducing the new Holo-Wardrobe system, an upgraded version of the costume system. Players will no longer need to visit the Stylist in order to modify their costumes or have to store physical items in costume slots. Players will also get the ability to save item appearances to an account-wide list of available appearances.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-03-25-customization-the-deep-dive
Articles You May Enjoy
- WonderKing Closed Beta Launches
- WonderKing Online has officially launched into Closed Beta on July 16th, 2009. Hopefully Ndoors delivers another great MMORPG.
- Return to Ivalice Today in FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Patch 4.1
- A new story arc and alliance raid come in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, Patch 4.1: The Legend Returns! The Royal City of Rabanastre awaits!
- Heroes of Rune: New casual MOBA coming soon
- MijiKai Game Studio has recently presented Heroes of Rune, an epic new casual Multiplayer RPG, MOBA style game coming soon. Heroes of Rune was...