Wildstar: Details On Pets and Holo-Wardrobe System Revealed
Carbine Studios has recently released a news update regarding new features for their upcoming INVASION: Nexus update for Wildstar.The new update (currently available on WildStar’s Player Test Realm) brings some big additions that will give players new ways to make their characters unique.
In INVASION: Nexus, WildStar is bringing in 54 companion pets for players to collect. Pets can be obtained in a variety of ways, including as drops in shiphands and dungeons.
WildStar will also be introducing the new Holo-Wardrobe system, an upgraded version of the costume system. Players will no longer need to visit the Stylist in order to modify their costumes or have to store physical items in costume slots. Players will also get the ability to save item appearances to an account-wide list of available appearances.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-03-25-customization-the-deep-dive
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Goes Mobile
- Tencent and PUBG Corp. have announced as of yesterday that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile is now live in many regions.
- Remnant Knights to Bring Fullmetal Alchemist Gear
- On the eve of San Diego Comic-Con 2013, GameSamba is excited to announce that the worlds of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the free-to-p...