Wildstar: Details On Pets and Holo-Wardrobe System Revealed
Carbine Studios has recently released a news update regarding new features for their upcoming INVASION: Nexus update for Wildstar.The new update (currently available on WildStar’s Player Test Realm) brings some big additions that will give players new ways to make their characters unique.
In INVASION: Nexus, WildStar is bringing in 54 companion pets for players to collect. Pets can be obtained in a variety of ways, including as drops in shiphands and dungeons.
WildStar will also be introducing the new Holo-Wardrobe system, an upgraded version of the costume system. Players will no longer need to visit the Stylist in order to modify their costumes or have to store physical items in costume slots. Players will also get the ability to save item appearances to an account-wide list of available appearances.
For more info, visit http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/2015-03-25-customization-the-deep-dive
Articles You May Enjoy
- NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
- Closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®.
- Dragomon Hunter Unveils its Complete World Map
- Interested players can now visit the official website for a preview of every zone in the huge, immersive world that they will explore.
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...