Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam’s Early Access on December 1, 2016.
The development team has stated that they have several goals in the two months before early access, including:
- Taming Skill: Reworks of lasso and trap mechanics, and addition of stables.
- New Skills: Agriculture, Pottery, Weaving, and Gathering.
- Reworked PvP: The entire system will be reworked to improve balance and interesting.
- Custom servers: The ability to make and host player-run servers with their own settings.
Achievements: 50 new achievements.
- Steam Bonuses: Trading cards, badges, emoticons, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.3 Now Available
- Square Enix® today announced Defenders of Eorzea®, also known as Patch 2.3, for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® is now available. The ne...
- Granado Espada War of Independence
- July delves into the history of Granado Espada with its second Bristia Update: The Scar.