Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam’s Early Access on December 1, 2016.
The development team has stated that they have several goals in the two months before early access, including:
- Taming Skill: Reworks of lasso and trap mechanics, and addition of stables.
- New Skills: Agriculture, Pottery, Weaving, and Gathering.
- Reworked PvP: The entire system will be reworked to improve balance and interesting.
- Custom servers: The ability to make and host player-run servers with their own settings.
Achievements: 50 new achievements.
- Steam Bonuses: Trading cards, badges, emoticons, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Announces New MMORPG - Luvinia Online
- OutSpark announces new MMORPG Luvinia Online. The game was developed in China by Shanda Games and will be launching in the U.S. through Outspa...
- Ironsight Releases New Content Update to Maps and More
- Aeria Games is proud to announce another major content update to their shooter Ironsight - the Cruise update.
- Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called "Fire and Sand", which will be released in September and will be free to all players...