Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Updates With Fireteams, Space Marines & More
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, the popular Action-Shooter with RPG elements on iOS and Android, has launched its third major content update.
This update features the new Salamanders Space Marine chapter, the new Flamer weapon, a multitude of new Friending features, as well as a improved Fireteam missions to conquer together with friends.
SALAMANDERS: INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE
The new playable Salamander Space Marine character, the pure embodiment of the righteous flame, wields the new Flamer weapon-type, burning enemies in the holy fire of the Emperor’s Vengeance. Once the Chapter Pack is unlocked, the Salamander comes fully equipped with the new Flamer and a Support Drone, setting out on his own campaign with exclusive missions.
NEW FRIENDING FEATURES
All Friending features have been completely revamped for the Salamanders Update. Players now have a Friends List where they can view their fellow Space Marines’ progress, and even use a friend’s Support Drone to earn Blood Ore currency. Leaderboards now display the top 3 players of each mission from the Friends List, and players can see their worldwide rank on the Global Leaderboards at the end of each mission.
TAKE ON FIRETEAM MISSIONS
Players select their most trusted Battle Brothers among their friends to take on the challenging Fireteam Missions – 60+ currently available. Together, they must lay waste to enough Ork scum to complete the mission. Only Players with enough skill to receive 3 Stars in a mission can access the Fireteam Mission.
Roadhouse Interactive, the leading mobile developer and publisher behind Carnage, released the Salamanders update with a focus on flames, friends, and Fireteams, uniting Battle Brothers worldwide, INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Completes Alpha of Character Creation Tool
- Ship of Heroes' first Alpha of the character creation tool was a rousing success! This was also the very first Alpha of the game!
- World Tour Fishing Review
- Back then World Tour Fishing was still heavily in development and only a small number of players had even embarked from port, but since it rel...
- E3 2017 Thursday Recap Part Two - Hunt: Showdown, Senran Kagura Peach Splash, and Spellforce 3
- Time to wrap up our coverage of E3 2017! But we saved a variety of truly impressive looking games for last.