WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and WWE today announced WWE Immortals for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices is now available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play™. Developed by NetherRealm Studios, the creators of the best-selling Mortal Kombat franchise and Injustice: Gods Among Us, in conjunction with Phosphor Game Studios, WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.
WWE Immortals offers an action-packed mobile gameplay experience that takes WWE Superstars such as John Cena®, The Rock®, Brock Lesnar®, Triple H®, Roman Reigns®, The Bella Twins™, Big Show® and Sheamus®, out of the ring and into an alternate universe where they battle as out-of-this-world versions of their in-ring personas. Utilizing a touch-based combat system, opponents can wield over-the-top signature Superstar moves and devastating powers to conquer opponents in bone-crunching matches. As the game progresses, participants can supercharge their roster with gear and support cards, engage with players around the world, and participate in in-game challenges tied to WWE pay-per-view events.
“WWE Immortals is a heart-pounding experience that brings the world-renowned WWE brand to fans and gamers in a whole new way,” said Greg Ballard, Senior Vice President, Mobile, Social and Emerging Platforms, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “The game will continue to evolve with our ongoing support of events and updates to the roster that will keep the game fresh for many months to come.”
“Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios have brought the larger-than-life personalities of WWE Superstars and Divas to fans in a new way,” said Casey Collins, Executive Vice President, Consumer Products, WWE. “WWE Immortals is a great addition to our portfolio of free-to-play mobile games that lets fans and gamers around the world enjoy fast-paced and over-the-top action.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...
- Blade & Soul Launches Wings of the Raven End-Game Update
- NCSoft is proud to release a new end-game focused update for action martial arts MMORPG, Blade & Soul!
- TERA: Skycastle Guild Housing Coming Soon
- Skycastles are the ultimate symbol of prestige and accomplishment for the most dedicated groups of players, and they're coming soon!