Wargaming Announces 15-Year Anniversary World of Tanks Tournaments
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a special World of Tanks tournament in celebration of the company’s 15th anniversary. The tournament will take place in key regions around the globe, including Europe, North America, Russia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, China and Vietnam. Winning teams from each region will score themselves an all-expenses paid trip to the World of Tanks development studio located in Minsk, Belarus.
Following a traditional eSports 7 vs. 7 format, the tournaments will kick off this month, with final games scheduled for the end of June. Second and third place finishers won’t walk away empty-handed and will take home massive in-game gold prizes for their efforts.
“This is a great opportunity for teams around the globe to take on their peers and prove they have what it takes to really be the best at World of Tanks,” said Alexey Kuznetsov, eSports Lead at Wargaming. “We’re extremely excited to welcome the winnings teams to Belarus and give them a closer look at how their favorite game is made.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online launches Port Malaya
- Gravity Interactive has launched the latest expansion for Ragnarok Online - Port Malaya.
- New World of Warships Images Revealed
- Wargaming is pushing the boundaries for the military simulation genre, and today, they have released new images from World of Warships.
- The Lord of the Rings Online previews Update 6's new areas
- Turbine has released new details about the areas coming to The Lord of the Rings Online.