Warframe: The Jordas Precept available on consoles
Digital Extremes’ Warframe continues to expand and evolve with another exciting update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players!
A terrifying threat looms on the horizon – a hulking mass of Infestation ready to assimilate all that stands in its path. The J3 Golem – a high-threat Boss – has arrived and you will need every resource at your disposal to beat back this massive threat to the Solar System!
Fortunately, this Update features everything you’ll need to keep the Infestation in check, including a major update to Archwing UI, Missions, and Mechanics!
Expand your Arsenal with new Weapons and Customizations and use the earth-bending Atlas Warframe to punch straight through enemy defenses.
Primary highlights of The Jordas Precept Update include:
NEW ATLAS WARFRAME: Titan of stone, lord of the earthly elementals.
- Atlas’ powers include:
- Landslide – Bash enemies with an explosive sliding punch, repeat for a devastating combo.
- Tectonics – Summon a rock-wall, activate again to send the rocks crashing toward the enemy.
- Petrify – Fossilize foes with Atlas’ hardened gaze.
- Rumblers – Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee.
NEW QUEST: The Jordas Precept – Ordis is determined to help a fellow Cephalon overcome a ship wide Infestation, but can a Cephalon affected by Infestation be saved?
ARCHWING POLISH AND ADDITIONS: Take on two new game modes – Archwing Defense and Archwing Mobile Defense and explore re-worked Archwing gameplay.
NEW ENEMIES: Missions just got more challenging with four new enemies! Destroy new Modular Corpus, Mutalist Lightning Carriers, Mutalist Toxic Carriers and Attack Mutalists!
- NEW WEAPONS:
- TEKKO – These iron fists that rip through foes with each strike are Atlas’ signature weapon.
- CONVECTRIX – When its twin-lasers converge on a target a circuit is created, frying the subject.
- SONICOR – Blasts targets with a massive wave of sonic energy. Reported results to be: ‘very satisfying’.
- PHAEDRA – Devastate free-space enemies with Phaedra, the Soma’s big-sister.
- KASZAS – Become an angel of death with this Archwing scythe.
BOSS OVERHAUL: The J3 Golem has received a major overhaul since its last appearance, and can be found travelling through the dark of space on Eris, Naeglar.
GAME MODE EXPANSION: New Spy Missions have been added to the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset on Uranus.
- NEW CUSTOMIZATIONS:
- IGARO SYANDANA – This wing-like syandana invokes the beauty and agility of the Ceresean Butterfly Sparrow.
- OPULAS ROBE – An opulent display of privilege for the Corpus elite becomes a trophy for the Tenno who fight them.
- LANDING CRAFT SEGMENT – Allows construction of Landing Craft and Air Support Comms charges in the Foundry.
- AIR SUPPORT COMM: MANTIS – This insect-like landing craft featured Med-Tower air-support.
- MANTIS SKINS – Customize your Mantis Landing Craft with Bajada, Gloam and Oscuro Skins.
- GERSEMI VALKYR SKIN – Before Alad V, before the experiments, there was Gersemi Valkyr.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players can download The Jordas Precept Update today!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Dysil's Wrath Expansion Launching in November
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is proud to announce the acclaimed free-to-play MMORPG Forsaken World, is set to launch its latest expansion ...
- Gloria Victis Early Access has Launched
- Gloria Victis has launched on Steam Early Access, two years after being Greenlit.