Warface: Siberia setting coming soon
Brace yourself for winter warfare in a brand new Siberian setting coming soon to Crytek’s free online shooter, Warface.
The stunning new Co-op setting, Operation Cold Peak, will test experienced players to their limits as they target a secluded stronghold located high in Siberia’s Altai Mountains. Teamwork will be key as players bid to crack Blackwood’s icy grip and advance through three separate stages on their ascent. Along the way, they’ll have to brave the elements as well as enemy fire, and stay on track when blizzards suddenly strike up to change the state of play.
Adding to the challenges that await in Siberia, the three new maps that make up the setting are populated by enemies with advanced tactical AI. Players will also encounter powerful new bosses and an environment that makes team-based actions more critical than ever. Thankfully, new defensive options add more mettle to team Warface as they tackle their toughest mission yet.
The addition of the Siberia setting to Warface follows closely on from the recent Nevada Versus map pack, and underlines Crytek’s commitment to delivering regular fresh content for players in their thrilling free-to-play first-person shooter.
For the latest news on the Siberia setting ahead of its imminent arrival, and to download Warface for free, visit www.warface.com. To take a first look at the newly-announced environment right now, check out our Warface Siberia Co-op Teaser Trailer here:
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Exiled News - Season 2 Now Live
- Today Fairytale Distillery announces Update 1.1, introducing Season 2 and the first major update to the game.
- Playa Games to announce new game "Clash of Empires" at Gamescom
- Hot on the heels of Playa Games hit "Shakes & Fidget", Playa Games plan to expand their online roleplaying universe with Clash ...
- Drakensang Online: Largest Expansion Coming Soon
- Drakensang Online, the award-winning action RPG and MMO, is in the midst of preparing the largest content update in its history. With an alrea...