Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
Open to registered members of Crytek’s GFACE service, the latest Warface Closed Beta marks the beginning of a fresh period of testing ahead of the game’s release in North America, Europe and Turkey. These final Closed Beta tests come hot on the heels of Warface being nominated for the Best Online Multiplayer Game and Best PC Game in this year’s official gamescom awards.
Featuring four distinct character classes and engaging cooperative and competitive gameplay, Warface provides high quality FPS action for free. The game’s online universe will be constantly updated to offer new challenges for players; whether they’re enjoying a quick campaign in their lunch hour or delving deeper into all Warface has to offer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World: Fall of Tokyo Story Pack Now Available
- Funcom's The Secret World just got updated with the all new Fall of Tokyo pack. It is the ultimate Tokyo story pack and contains all the ...
- LOTRO Helm's Deep Press Preview
- This is the kind of thing that developers lose sleep over, as a complete mechanics and class overhaul can either cement an aging game into the...
- Neverwinter Teases PvP Updates in State of the Game Video
- Neverwinter talks PvP balancing, new stats, new gear tiers, and more in their February State of the Game.