Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
Open to registered members of Crytek’s GFACE service, the latest Warface Closed Beta marks the beginning of a fresh period of testing ahead of the game’s release in North America, Europe and Turkey. These final Closed Beta tests come hot on the heels of Warface being nominated for the Best Online Multiplayer Game and Best PC Game in this year’s official gamescom awards.
Featuring four distinct character classes and engaging cooperative and competitive gameplay, Warface provides high quality FPS action for free. The game’s online universe will be constantly updated to offer new challenges for players; whether they’re enjoying a quick campaign in their lunch hour or delving deeper into all Warface has to offer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.
- Arma 3: New ground vehicle crew
- Bohemia Interactive today released a brand new video to further introduce the role of the ground vehicle crewman in Arma 3. Just as in real li...
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Frostburn Studios, a subsidiary of Garena Online, announced today that it will be the new official game developer for Heroes of Newerth (HoN).