War Thunder’s Operation Shipyard Has Begun
War Thunder has begun its latest event, “Operation Shipyard”, which runs from today until October 14th, 2019. Operation Shipyard will have players assembling an armored boat, the MBK-161. Through battles, players will earn blueprints and materials to assemble this rare armored vehicle, which they can either keep or exchange for one of three other rare vehicles: an MBK-161 armored boat, the VT 1-2 SPG, a Whirlwind P.9 fighter and the H-34 helicopter. There are two ways for those who want to get the new vehicles as fast as possible: players can either play well and win their battles, or purchase the missing items in the Market.
Perhaps the most interesting reward is the German experimental VT 1-2 self-propelled gun that was developed in Germany in the early ’70s as part of the replacement program for the more traditional tanks. The VT1-2 has two powerful 120 mm guns without any conventional traverse – the cannons are rotated using the whole hull via the tracks. As was the case with the actual constructed prototype, the in-game version of the VT1-2 has been modeled without the use of armored steel, so it does not have much protection and the players would be better to rely on its firepower and mobility. More information can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargame: Red Dragon Review
- With it's incredible attention to detail, massive selection of units, and huge maps, Wargame: Red Dragon is definitely a top-tier RTS.
- Trove Spotlights Custom PvP Arenas
- This weekend, Trove put the spotlight on some of the custom PvP arenas created by players since the launch of its Battleverse update.
- Sevencore Entering Open Beta Sept. 6th
- Sevencore is ready for open beta on September 6th! The new MMORPG from gPotato offers players a unique mounted combat system and the power to ...