War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a connoisseur of mead, has added a wide variety of new character-creation content to War of the Vikings, the upcoming close-combat game from Fatshark. Currently available via Steam Early Access, players of War of the Vikings now have the ability to design a Viking or Saxon of their own from a selection of visual components and character build options, with more choices to come when the game is released. A level progression system has also been added in the update, allowing players to unlock additional character loadout slots and more as they prove their courage in battle. War of the Vikings can be played now in Early Access; learn more by visiting warofthevikings.com
With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released. Combatants will have access to all in-game weapon types and a limited selection of character perks, with more weapons and perks to come at release. Visual styles can also be customized, with full access to cloak and armor patterns, shield customization including patterns and colors, and a limited selection of helmets, taunts, and – most importantly – beards. In addition, the new level progression system will allow players to advance up to level 20 (with a higher level cap coming in the release version), and unlock up to four customization and loadout slots.
War of the Vikings is available through Steam’s Early Access program now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Expansion Pack The Relic of Mystra Released
- This week a new patch called The Relic of Mystra has been introduced for Aeria Game's free MMMORPG Shaiya which adds a bunch of new conte...
- Cronous Ninth Season Update - Devil's Playground
- Cronous Ninth Season Update introduces a new area in the game called Devil's Playground. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG by NeoFun.
- Blacklight Retribution officially launches
- Today marks the official release of Perfect World Entertainment's Blacklight Retribution.