Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Announces Major Update
GameSamba announced yesterday that a major update is on the way to the mobile game, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War. SSR versions of Kaneki, Ayato and many more will be added to the game, and in addition to that, new systems will be joining the game, such as real-time PVP content. The PVP will allow players to do battle in real-time and cross-server. Players will pick six heroes and hop into five rounds of combat against their opponent. A Funimation button will also be added to the game, which will make it convenient for fans to stream Tokyo Ghoul online, buy merchandise, and own the show in physical media, should they want to.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Introduces three new Killer Princes
- After announcing the introduction of male characters for the international version last month, three new Killer Princes have arrived.
- Star Trek Online: Delta Rising Update Revealed
- A new conflict has emerged in the Delta Quadrant, calling for the intervention of the united factions in Star Trek Online. The announcement tr...
- Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
- JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with t...