Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Announces Major Update
GameSamba announced yesterday that a major update is on the way to the mobile game, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War. SSR versions of Kaneki, Ayato and many more will be added to the game, and in addition to that, new systems will be joining the game, such as real-time PVP content. The PVP will allow players to do battle in real-time and cross-server. Players will pick six heroes and hop into five rounds of combat against their opponent. A Funimation button will also be added to the game, which will make it convenient for fans to stream Tokyo Ghoul online, buy merchandise, and own the show in physical media, should they want to.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 10 Best 2D MMOs / 2D MMORPGs (2009)
- If you're looking for the top 10 best 2D MMORPGs, you came to the right place.
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.
- D&D Neverwinter: DragonBorn Race Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment’s “Season of Dragons” continues with the announcement of the scaly new player race coming to Neverwinter: Tr...