Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Announces Major Update
GameSamba announced yesterday that a major update is on the way to the mobile game, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War. SSR versions of Kaneki, Ayato and many more will be added to the game, and in addition to that, new systems will be joining the game, such as real-time PVP content. The PVP will allow players to do battle in real-time and cross-server. Players will pick six heroes and hop into five rounds of combat against their opponent. A Funimation button will also be added to the game, which will make it convenient for fans to stream Tokyo Ghoul online, buy merchandise, and own the show in physical media, should they want to.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance 2050: Trouble in Paradise Release Update
- Trion Worlds announced an update concerning the release of the Defiance 2050 Update, "Trouble in Paradise".
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Date Announced - May 18
- Kingdom Heroes closed beta date announced. Kingdom Heroes enters closed beta through Aeria Games officially on May 18 and will enter open beta...
- Tree of Savior's Upcoming CBT Bans Video Broadcasting
- The Closed Beta Testing (CBT) policy of Tree of Savior prohibits test participants to stream or broadcast the TOS testing gameplay online.