Wakfu to be published by Square Enix in North America
Ankama’s Wakfu, a tactical turn-based MMORPG, will be published in North America thanks to Square Enix.
Wakfu – which also has a TV series produced in France – is an anime-style game, featuring 12 classes with 25 spells, customizable characters, and an environment that responds to player actions (such as mining ore can prevent that resource from appearing there again). Wakfu has a similar game play to many strategy RPG titles.
Ankama also developed and published Dofus, which has 35 million registered users but remains mostly popular in Europe.
Wakfu Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Exiled 2017 Review
- The Exiled is a PvP-focused isometric RPG brought to us by Fairytale Distillery.
- The Alchemist Code and Fate/Stay Night Collaborate This Spring
- Coming this month and ending in May 2018, The Alchemist Code from gumi will be teaming up with Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works].
- Entropia Universe Celebrates 'Sweet 16' With Major Game Update
- Entropia Universe from MindArk is proud to announce it's 16th anniversary recently, and with it came significant updates to gameplay.