Wakfu to be published by Square Enix in North America
Ankama’s Wakfu, a tactical turn-based MMORPG, will be published in North America thanks to Square Enix.
Wakfu – which also has a TV series produced in France – is an anime-style game, featuring 12 classes with 25 spells, customizable characters, and an environment that responds to player actions (such as mining ore can prevent that resource from appearing there again). Wakfu has a similar game play to many strategy RPG titles.
Ankama also developed and published Dofus, which has 35 million registered users but remains mostly popular in Europe.
Wakfu Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend Tempest DLC Review
- Tempest is the latest DLC for the highly acclaimed 4x fantasy edition of Endless, Endless Legend.
- GoD Factory: Wingmen Kickstarter Alpha Preview
- In order to drum up support for their currently ongoing Kickstater, the development team is letting people try out an alpha version of the gam...
- Conqueror's Blade Preview
- Conqueror’s Blade, an MMO which focuses on large scale army battles, has been a bit of a roller coaster for me to preview.