Villagers & Heroes Wellspring Now Available
Mad Otter Games have released the next expansion to the first fully cross-platform MMORPG – Villagers & Heroes – Wellspring. The Wellspring expansion will bring new features to the MMORPG, including the player housing system. Villages will see further features and customization, such as the ability to embark on community projects to improve the village. Constructing training grounds and facilities to support crafting will also be available. These projects will require the players of each village to work together for completion, but the rewards will be worth it. The other big feature is a political system being added to villages. Communities can now elect a Mayor, who can assign other roles to other members to help manage and maintain their villages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monkey King Online Beta First Look
- Monkey King Online's premise is blurry at best. You play one of four characters who can transform (as the game progresses) into a deity, ...
- Age of Wulin Releases New Expansion on 10th March 2015
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that the martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will relea...
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Review
- You are a Space Marine in the service of the Emperor! Cowardice does not become you! Set ablaze the alien, and delve into the Space Hulks!