Villagers & Heroes Wellspring Now Available
Mad Otter Games have released the next expansion to the first fully cross-platform MMORPG – Villagers & Heroes – Wellspring. The Wellspring expansion will bring new features to the MMORPG, including the player housing system. Villages will see further features and customization, such as the ability to embark on community projects to improve the village. Constructing training grounds and facilities to support crafting will also be available. These projects will require the players of each village to work together for completion, but the rewards will be worth it. The other big feature is a political system being added to villages. Communities can now elect a Mayor, who can assign other roles to other members to help manage and maintain their villages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NetEase's 4v1 Multiplayer Horror Game, Identity V is Live on iOS
- Having already found success in China, NetEase has brought their Dead by Daylight-inspired mobile horror game to iOS in the West.
- Aeria Games Announces Shaiya Phoenix
- Shaiya Phoenix is a new Shaiya experience, just announced by Aeria Games.
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...