Villagers & Heroes Wellspring Now Available
Mad Otter Games have released the next expansion to the first fully cross-platform MMORPG – Villagers & Heroes – Wellspring. The Wellspring expansion will bring new features to the MMORPG, including the player housing system. Villages will see further features and customization, such as the ability to embark on community projects to improve the village. Constructing training grounds and facilities to support crafting will also be available. These projects will require the players of each village to work together for completion, but the rewards will be worth it. The other big feature is a political system being added to villages. Communities can now elect a Mayor, who can assign other roles to other members to help manage and maintain their villages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Launches Episode 10
- Nexon America has launched Episode 10 of Vindictus.
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Impressions
- No more jumping out of driving vehicles, no more rushing into battles without actually coming up for a strategy.
- WarpPortal Resurrects Metal Assault
- Warpportal is thrilled to be hitting “continue” for GNISoft’s fantastically fun game Metal Assault!