Villagers & Heroes Wellspring Now Available
Mad Otter Games have released the next expansion to the first fully cross-platform MMORPG – Villagers & Heroes – Wellspring. The Wellspring expansion will bring new features to the MMORPG, including the player housing system. Villages will see further features and customization, such as the ability to embark on community projects to improve the village. Constructing training grounds and facilities to support crafting will also be available. These projects will require the players of each village to work together for completion, but the rewards will be worth it. The other big feature is a political system being added to villages. Communities can now elect a Mayor, who can assign other roles to other members to help manage and maintain their villages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Online Experience is 'Reborn' Today
- Square Enix Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced that FINAL FANTASY XIV: A R...
- Original PlanetSide Now Free to Play
- As Sony Online Entertainment pushes its new All Access Pass program today, fans of the original PlanetSide can now download and play the game ...
- ArcheAge Update Introduces a New World Boss: The Black Dragon
- The latest update for gamigo's ArcheAge arrived (May 17th, 2019) and with it came a new, terrifying threat.