Villagers & Heroes Wellspring Now Available
Mad Otter Games have released the next expansion to the first fully cross-platform MMORPG – Villagers & Heroes – Wellspring. The Wellspring expansion will bring new features to the MMORPG, including the player housing system. Villages will see further features and customization, such as the ability to embark on community projects to improve the village. Constructing training grounds and facilities to support crafting will also be available. These projects will require the players of each village to work together for completion, but the rewards will be worth it. The other big feature is a political system being added to villages. Communities can now elect a Mayor, who can assign other roles to other members to help manage and maintain their villages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League Introduces New Tournament Features
- Wargaming today announced the new advancements to Wargaming.net League tournament gameplay. Beginning next season, the battle format of the Le...
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Age of Wushu Expansion Trailer Revealed: Become Legends
- Information from E3 is coming in at full force for the new Age of Wushu expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, including a brand new trailer.