Valkyrie Sky raises level cap
Valkyrie Sky has raised its level cap from 20 to 40, giving players double the amount of content to explore in the top-down shooter.
Along with raising the level cap, new areas have been opened to level in: Fresei, Sessrumnir, Hvergelmir, Logabrid, Noatun and Eljudnir. Each has its own story and concept based on the lore of Valkyrie Sky, and is located across the nine sites in the world hall.
New functional items have also been introduced, including resurrection coins, shared storage, character slots, costumes, and pets – but most of these are available only through the item shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Releases First Half of Summer of Sov Update
- Today Carnyx was deployed as the first half of EVE Online's "Summer of Sov." In June and July, EVE's stars will alight wit...
- Armored Warfare: New gameplay footage from PAX Prime
- My.com and Obsidian Entertainment have released an exciting video showing off Armored Warfare gameplay footage for the very first time, as sho...
- Webzen to end Service on SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation
- hortly after the announcement of branding changes to Gala-Net, Webzen has revealed that the final month of SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation be...