Valkyrie Sky raises level cap
Valkyrie Sky has raised its level cap from 20 to 40, giving players double the amount of content to explore in the top-down shooter.
Along with raising the level cap, new areas have been opened to level in: Fresei, Sessrumnir, Hvergelmir, Logabrid, Noatun and Eljudnir. Each has its own story and concept based on the lore of Valkyrie Sky, and is located across the nine sites in the world hall.
New functional items have also been introduced, including resurrection coins, shared storage, character slots, costumes, and pets – but most of these are available only through the item shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe's New Open World Fortuna Coming This November
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce the newest update for Warframe, and it's coming this November.
- Lost continent of Atlantis discovered in Atlantica Online
- The lost continent of Atlantis has been discovered in Nexon America’s Atlantica Online, free to play 3D strategy MMORPG that takes place in ...
- WTFast Paves New Data Highway for Online PC Games
- Built by a team of passionate MMO gamers, the WTFast GPN helps to ensure players around the globe always have the fastest, strongest, smoothes...