Valkyrie Sky raises level cap
Valkyrie Sky has raised its level cap from 20 to 40, giving players double the amount of content to explore in the top-down shooter.
Along with raising the level cap, new areas have been opened to level in: Fresei, Sessrumnir, Hvergelmir, Logabrid, Noatun and Eljudnir. Each has its own story and concept based on the lore of Valkyrie Sky, and is located across the nine sites in the world hall.
New functional items have also been introduced, including resurrection coins, shared storage, character slots, costumes, and pets – but most of these are available only through the item shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - New Update 2.2 Info Revealed
- Square Enix has just unveiled a new trailer and new details for Through the Maelstrom, the upcoming Patch 2.2 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm R...
- GAMEVIL Launches Hybrid RPG Elune Saga on App Store and Google Play
- GAMEVIL has announced the worldwide launch of Elune Saga, a hybrid RPG with trading card game elements, on App Store and Google Play.
- Battle of the Immortals - Mounts Preview
- Preview of the Mounts available in Battle of the Immortals, an upcoming free to play MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment.