V Rising Announces Halloween Update and Free Weekend
Stunlock Studios today have published a Dev Update for their monstrously popular open-world vampire survival game, V Rising.
The game will be available to play for free from October 28th through November 1st on Steam, allowing new players to enter the world of Vardoran and follow the way of the Vampire.
The new Mad Hunt server setting adds a new element of chaos to the game, randomizing key resources such as V Blood locations, spell unlocks and technologies to add additional variety to the game experience. Of course, specific technologies will still appear at certain points to prevent progression from getting frustrating, but other than that, anything goes!
New Halloween decorative items have been added to create the spookiest, most haunted castle possible. The Haunted Nights Castle DLC pack contains a large assortment of items, from pumpkins to chandeliers, and is available to be claimed for free from October 24th until November 7th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HRX at Dreamhack Day One: Announcements
- Hirez Expo is starting off with a bang this year, with some truly exceptional announcements.
- NTales: Child of Destiny Welcomes a Big Spring Update
- On the heels of the #SharetheLove event from NTales in February, they will continue with bigger events with greater rewards.
- Twin Saga Releases A Major Patch With Five New Dungeons
- The gamigo group announced a major update to their title Twin Saga today, that introduces a host of new content.